ABOUT USBack in 1990 Cliff was working in the double-glazing industry selling conservatories. He saw some blinds in a conservatory roof at Hampton Court Flower Show and realised that these were just what his customers had been looking for to control the temperature and glare in their glass rooms. He established Coolscreen Blinds in the south of England and the business quickly grew bringing his brother Derek, and at times, his daughter Ellen into the business. In 1995 he opened the showroom in Fetcham as Premier Blinds & Awnings and continued expanding the range. Ellen took over the reins in 2008 with Cliff keeping busy in semi-retirement by focusing on sales and more importantly on his great passion – horse racing!
Today, we are the leading independent supplier of window dressing for homes in Surrey and the South-East. The team is made up of people who really know their stuff and care about what they do. We love the challenge of a difficult installation, and we have many solutions that other companies just do not know about. We aim to provide professional advice with design flair – helping to match expectations with practicality, budgets with quality, and ideas with creative resolutions. We understand why the direct sales industry has a bad reputation and we try to do it differently. We have a number of golden rules that we try to abide by – including treating others as we wish to be treated ourselves and doing things right first time. Ultimately, we want you to enjoy putting the finishing touch to your home with us.
Experience our approach for yourself with a free consultation - Contact Us to book an appointment.
FIVE REASONS TO TRY US
- We’ve been solving shading problems since 1990.
- It’s a family business that has been passed from father to daughter.
- Our old fashioned service and values – you’ll be treated as one of the family.
- We cover the South-East of England – close enough to be local, big enough to be useful.
- Our Premier Service – in the showroom or at home.
OUR PREMIER SERVICEWe know it can be a daunting task to find the perfect blind to finish off the look of your room. This is where our Premier Service can help. You may have a rough colour scheme or style in mind, but not sure how it will all come together. Or maybe you need some advice on how to solve a tricky space or glare problem. Whatever your stumbling block may be, our experts are here to help. As well as advice, our team will measure your windows and provide you with a no obligation quote.
- Free home design consultations from experts – no hard sell or fake discounts, just honest advice and pricing.
- Accurate surveying – we work to millimetre tolerances.
- All our products are made-to-measure – we guarantee they will fit!.
- Professional installation by an experienced team.
- Our 5-year Workmanship Guarantee.
- Long term aftercare – we will still be here in the long-term and are happy to help.
"Went with Premier Blinds & Awnings for the local support. We've had no problem with product with great installations many thanks"
Michelle - KT22