MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR OUTDOORS
Patios and decking add an extra dimension to your home; spaces to dine alfresco and enjoy your garden. Patio awnings, window canopies or large umbrellas can all help shade you from the sun's rays.
Find out more about:
Awnings, canopies, and umbrellas offer many practical benefits, it’s simply not a shelter. It’s so much more. It’s a great place for you to relax, a safe sun-shielded place for the kids to play and the ideal place to enjoy an outdoor lunch.
Adding sensors can help you make the most of your motorised awning, irrespective of the weather.
- sun sensors ensure your awning is always in position when the sun is shining.
- wind sensor will provide protection by automatically retracting it when it gets too windy.
The two sensors can also be combined for maximum versatility.
With plain and stylish striped fabrics to choose from, awnings are equally at home in a contemporary environment as well as more traditional properties too. Fabrics offer quality, high durability and are resistant to UV rays and pollution, for long-lasting, beautiful looks.
We supply and install sun shades from all the major manufacturers, and base our advice and options on the different considerations including:
- Budget - all our awnings are well made and expertly installed, but there are different price ranges.
- Location - our surveyors carefully consider the wall that the awning will be fixed to. Single story buildings, flat roofs, glass-fronted rooms, the composition of the wall, guttering and soffits all require consideration and planning for. We design the brackets to ensure the weight is displaced correctly and waste pipes are avoided.
- Made-to-measure - each awning is designed exactly for your needs. We can supply solutions that many inexperienced companies cannot - such as awnings with a greater projection than width, variable pitch, extendable valances, windy spots, or to colour-match existing metalwork.
- Usage - we can supply lights and heaters built into the awnings to extend the use during the summer evenings.
Visit our showrooms to view the range, or contact us to book a free home design visit to see how you can transform your outdoors with these elegant solutions.
""I am not easy to sell to but Premier listened and immediately understood my brief, then worked with me to specify the right blinds. With an apartment on the 17th floor with floor to ceiling glazing and spectacular views, I wanted clean lines and a minimalistic look. The team in the office me informed about production, and together we resolved the …"