- Roller Blinds
- QMotion Blinds
- Motorised Blinds
- Roof Zip Blinds
- Toplight Roof Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Wood Venetian Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Pleated Blinds
- Perfect Fit Blinds
- Pinoleum Blinds
- Velux® Blinds
Making The most of your Wood VenEtien blinds
Wood Venetians (or wood slats) bring the natural beauty of wood with a softer feel to living rooms, studies and bedrooms, these blinds rightly deserve their popularity.
For adding an extra style note, there are also several options to further customise these blinds with decorative headrails, fabric ladders and cords in different colours. The overall effect is relaxed luxury, calm and welcoming.
- Simple to use and easily control the light and warmth in a room.
- Wooden Venetian blinds can be used to accentuate and co-ordinate with other wooden items in the room in traditional homes.
- Or painted finishes that will blend effortlessly into a contemporary room.
- The overall effect is relaxed, calm and welcoming.
Creating a naturally stylish look, wooden Venetian blinds are the perfect option. With a selection of natural wood tones, distressed shades and crisply painted finishes are available to complement a wide variety of homes and design schemes.
ELECTRIC Venetian BLINDS
Our motorised Wood Venetian blinds are powered by Somfy and slats are available in 25mm, 35mm or 50mm and a huge range of colours.
They are powered by a battery (tilt-only) or mains-powered, and controlled by remote control handsets or a wire-free wall switch.
We can also include wire-free sun sensors which will operate the blind to tilt when the sun is very bright, which is ideal for home offices or computer rooms.
Visit our showrooms to view the range, or contact us to book a free home design visit to see how you can transform your windows with these elegant blinds.
- Replacing your old net curtains but still retaining privacy.
- Controlling the light and warmth in a room.
- Laminate for bathrooms and kitchens.
- Slat sizes of 25mm, 35mm and 50mm.
- Standard basswood, good value and large colour range.
- Premier (natural wood).
- Finishing options - decorative tapes.
- Operation - Manual (lift and tilt cords or crank shaft) or motorised (electric motor).
"We love our kitchen blinds."
"Your design consultant was very helpful and came up with the right solutions for our kitchen, without any fuss."