- Roller Blinds
- QMotion Blinds
- Motorised Blinds
- Roof Zip Blinds
- Toplight Roof Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Wood Venetian Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Pleated Blinds
- Pinoleum Blinds
- Velux® Blinds
Making THE MOST WITH MOTORISED BLINDSElectric blinds can be used almost anywhere in the home. However, we recommend electric roller blinds for shading bi-fold doors, windows that are hard to reach and other large glass expanses where electric blinds would neatly suit your modern interiors.
Blind automation eliminates repetitive and boring tasks through remote control or timers. It can lengthen the life of your blind by ensuring it is opened and closed correctly, and particularly gives physical assistance for the elderly or disabled.
Creating a new home cinema, difficult-to-reach elevations, large glass expanses, rooms with multiple windows and doors, or skylights all require shading solutions. Motorising and automating blinds and curtain rails can be a sensible and easy remedy.
We are experts in shading and members of CEDIA, the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association. Subsequently, our consultants can guide you through the design process for automating your shades. They know the questions to ask and the solutions available to achieve the right level of functionality you want to achieve.
EXTENSIVE RANGE OF FABRICSWe have an extensive range of fabrics to choose from, including oversized fabrics ideal for large windows and bi-fold doors, as well as performance fabrics that are fire resistant and block out almost all UV rays.
- Simple to use and discreet when opened.
- Can have a huge impact on a window, with a block of colour, a striking pattern or a neutral backdrop to the rest of the room.
- Exciting patterns and versatile colours make them an ideal choice for any room of the home, not just the bathroom or kitchen.
- We have a huge and exciting selection of fabrics: plains, neutrals, whites and creams, textures, sheers and blackouts. You can opt for different shapes for the bottom edges as well as trims and pulls to create a bespoke look.
- Plus, our range of accessories allows you add the perfect finishing touch to your new window blinds.
Remote devices remove the need for unsightly manual controls, further improving the look of your home. Thermal control and energy efficiency can be enhanced by the control of the blind by weather sensors at the right time, even if you are not at home.
|Blinds for Bifold Doors||Roof Lanterns & Skylights|
|Conservatory Blinds||Curtain Tracks|
Each and every blind is expertly measured; fitted and made specifically for your home. Please contact us today to arrange your consultation without any obligation.
- Situations where you only want the blinds down at night.
- Bi-fold Doors electric control of glare and UV.
- Blackout solutions for Home Cinema.
- Attractively dress your window.
- To make a stunning focal point in your room.
- South-facing conservatories which require maximum heat control.
- Minimalist aesthetics.
- Fabric ranges - plains, patterns, sheers, naturals and blackouts.
- Performance fabrics - Teflon-coated, flame retardant, ultraviolet protection.
- Finishing options - braids, ropes, shapes and poles, eyelets, pulls.
- Dimensions - up to 3m wide, plus larger if required.
- Operation - manual (endless chain or crank) or motorised (battery or electric) (remote control or wall switch with timer options).
- High-performance fabric - aluminium-backed polyester.
"Thanks - Really Pleased!!"
"Thank you for your patient and thanks for the lovely blinds. Kind Regards"