- Roller Blinds
- QMotion Blinds
- Motorised Blinds
- Roof Zip Blinds
- Toplight Roof Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Wood Venetian Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Pleated Blinds
- Pinoleum Blinds
- Velux® Blinds
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR ROOF LANTERN
Roof lanterns are incredibly popular as an architectural solution to bringing light into your home.
However they do create some issues which are not immediately apparent.
- Heat loss in winter.
- Heat gain in summer.
- Glare at uncomfortable levels - which will impact watching TV
To resolve these is not simple. You have to work against gravity, extreme temperature ranges and it all needs to be aesthetically pleasing too.
The Roof ZIP Blind is the ONLY solution which is retractable leaving no visible permanent cables across the opening.
Why pick zip blinds?
- Simple to use and discreet when opened.
- Perfect balance of light, privacy and of style.
- Ideal way to manage heat gain or lose.
- Made-To-Measure technology.
The Zip Blind is a motorised fabric blind which can either translucent to filter the light, or blackout. They can be fitted at any angle.
With the touch of a button these electric blinds glide across to filter the light. The seamless installation onto a shelf and taut fabric makes it look as if the roof lantern is designed around the blind itself and gives a clean finish.
With over a decade of development and installations in some of the most challenging situations you can be assured of the performance of a Roof Zip Blind.
Visit our showrooms to view the range, or contact us to book a free home design visit to see how you can transform your windows with these elegant blinds.
- Roof Lanterns.
- Integration with home automation systems.
- 65mm to 150mm head boxes - depending upon the opening size.
- Maintenance access is through removable front cover.
- All metal components are in White RAL 9910 or Black RAL 9005.
- Other RAL colours are available at extra cost.
- Control 1.Wall-mounted switch and /or 2.Remote control handset..
- Fabrics include Insect Screen, Shading or Blackout cloths all in a range of colour.
"The shutters look great - just like plantation shutters - but we now feel secure when the window is open. You design consultant was helpful and knowledgeable."