- Roller Blinds
- QMotion Blinds
- Motorised Blinds
- Roof Zip Blinds
- Toplight Roof Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Vertical Blinds
- Wood Venetian Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Pleated Blinds
- Pinoleum Blinds
- Velux® Blinds
MAKING THE MoST OF YOUR VERTICAL BLINDS
Vertical blinds offer fingertip control over shade, and are an ideal way to filter light into your room and control your privacy. Far from the commercial look, vertical blinds now have fabulous fabrics and number of different vane widths available, they look anything but dull. Mix and match vane materials for stunning results.
For large windows and doors, or in situations where the sun is fading your furniture, vertical blinds are a great solution as they can turn 180 degrees to follow the sun or retract back to allow the outside in.
Electric VERTICAL BLINDS
Talk to us and see how you can transform your windows with these elegant blinds.
- Patio and bi-fold doors.
- Room dividers.
- Vane widths - 89mm (3.5inches), 127mm (5inches); Luxaflex 250mm.
- Vane materials - Fabric, aluminium, wood and PVC vanes.
- Fabric - dim-out; flame retardant; moisture resistant; solar protective.
- Colours - white, black and gold with matching chains.
- Split or side draw available with cords either end.
- Operation - manual (continuous cord); or electric (plug-in).
- Care - sponge clean; washable; antibacterial & antifungal properties.
"The final look is fabulous!"
"Your design consultant looked at the windows and offered good suggestions for what styles that would work and then selected suitable fabric. The final look is fabulous!"